Pages

Friday 8 October 2010

Louises graphics are back.

I was gone for quite a while. I've been concentrating alot on school lately. But of course; i'm back. My graphics have improved hugely, aswell as my overall drawings skills. So a few sketches from my folio might pop up ever now and then. Im hoping to make this blog bigger than ever, so there could be new features but i just haven't thought of them yet.


Here's a taste of the new quality of graphics;

Better technique, Better shapes (i've started using a tablet now of course) and better shading, wouldn't you agree?

1 comment:

  1. hello- lovely graphics, may i ask- where do you buy adobe (That you use 2 make graphics) Its my birthday soon, and i really want one! Please tell me!!! I need it :)And by the way ur graphics rock!!!

    ReplyDelete